Return / Exchange Policy
January 1, 2016
The following conditions will apply for all merchandise sold by Cameo China Canada Inc. These conditions must be strictly adhered to and any request for return or exchange, which does not respect any of these conditions will be denied.
- Written or electronic (email) notice of request for return or exchange of any merchandise received within seven (7) business days after the invoice date will be accepted. If the items in question arrive at our Toronto warehouse location (2 Select Ave., Unit 1, Toronto, Ontario) no later than 14 business days after the invoice date the twenty-five percent (25%) restocking charge will be waived. **EXCEPTIONS: If any products returned are not in their original and undamaged condition a 25% restocking charge will apply. Also, if any items returned are broken during transport the credit for the returned merchandise will be adjusted accordingly. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the distributor.
- A request for exchange of merchandise will be considered within a maximum period of sixty (60) calendar days after the invoice date. An exchange of merchandise is on a case for case basis. A 25% re-stocking charge (calculated on the value of the original invoice) will apply under all circumstances. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the distributor. A representative of Cameo China must obligatorily inspect all merchandise prior to the issue of a mandatory exchange authorization approval number.
- Returned merchandise must be received, without exception, in original condition: all boxes must be complete, unopened, undamaged and in their original packaging. Any box found not to conform to these rules will be subject to the 25% re-stocking charge. Also, if any items returned are broken during transport the credit for the returned merchandise will be adjusted accordingly. Cameo requires that before any approuval for return or exchange is authorized we must receive a picture, via email, of the items in question.
Verification of received merchandise
January 1, 2016
It is the responsibility of all distributors and end-user customers to verify the integrity and condition of any and all merchandise received from Cameo China Canada Inc.
For merchandise damaged in transit you must immediately file a claim with the carrier and notify Cameo China. Any overage or shortage in the number of cases must be claimed with the carrier and notification sent immediately to Cameo.
In all instances, notification must be made on the original freight waybill at the time of signing. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of any claim. Also, if and when you notify Cameo for any damaged, lost or broken merchandise we require that you submit photos of any damaged boxes and a detailed inventory.
Cameo China values all our loyal customers and we promise to assist anyone, to the best of our abilities, with the claims process for any damaged, lost or broken merchandise.
Policy Price Adjustments 2016
December 1, 2015
Please note that Cameo China will implement the following price adjustments concerning the “Return restocking fee” and the “Open-case ordering surcharge”. These new pricing adjustments will become effective as of January 1st, 2016.
As of January 1st, 2016 the return restocking fee will be 25% of the original dealer invoice. The surcharge for ordering incomplete cases will be 10% and will apply to all packaging of 1 to 6 dozen.
We are adjusting our return restocking fee in order to offset the increased administrative and logistics costs associated with handling returning merchandise. The open-case surcharge has been maintained at a very low rate for many years and its adjustment reflects increased handling costs as well as increased packaging materials costs.
Cameo remains dedicated to providing quality, durable and affordable tableware to all our loyal and valued customers. Our reputation for industry-leading customer service continues to be our highest priority.
Product Decoration Advisement
January 1, 2016
Cameo China (Canada) Inc. absolutely accepts its responsibilities and obligations for guaranteeing all the products it manufactures. The implied and implicit guarantees apply to all Cameo dinnerware products in their original factory-produced state.
If, at any time, a buyer of Cameo dinnerware modifies this original factory-produced state, all implied and implicit guarantee guarantees are rendered nul and void. Product modification refers to any process or processes of decoration, or any similar process, whereby our original factory-produced products are modified in any way, shape or form. This includes re-firing of our dinnerware in a kiln.
At the instant of any modification of its products Cameo China (Canada) Inc. absolves itself irrevocably of any and all implied, implicit or explicit guarantees concerning its dinnerware – without exception.
January 1, 2016
Cameo China will accept to sell quantities of merchandise, less than one complete case, under the following conditions:
<<MINIMUM ORDER ONE (1) DOZEN>>
For items packaged in case lots of 1 to 6 dozen per case, you must add a 10% surcharge to the list price before discount.
For items packaged in case lots greater than 6 dozen per case, there is no additional charge.
Sample Product(s) Guidelines
January 1, 2016
Objective: Cameo wants to ensure that every customer feels confident about choosing the exact product(s) for their specific needs.
- All samples are provided free of charge.
- In order to continue this policy and ensure the most efficient and effective use of our product samples Cameo would urge all sales representatives and distributors to follow the directives listed below:
- Cameo requires that each sample be accompanied by either a sales rep or a representative of Cameo. Requiring that someone be present when the samples are presented to the customer will ensure that an immediate evaluation can be made to determine if the sample(s) meet the customer’s specific requirements, if not, then a discussion with the customer can ensure that his or her needs can be fulfilled.
- All product samples remain the property of Cameo China and therefore, arrangements to retrieve all product(s) (after a suitable testing/evaluation period) must be made. The sample products can be returned to a Cameo representative or returned to an in-store dealer display collection.
Cameo China strives to maintain the highest quality, durable products at reasonable prices, backed by our philosophy of personal customer service. We look forward to working with you and all our loyal sales partners towards a successful future together.